Crimean Exhibition in the capital of Ukraine
In Museum of World War 2 in Kyiv opened a new art exhibition of Crimean artist Rustem Eminov
The information appeared on the official cite of Crimean Tatars - crymr.org.
The whole project combined under the name of “Avdet” (“The returning”). The main concept is to bring into the light those names of Crimean Tatars that left a dent in the history of their nation.
Rustem Eminov was born in 1950 in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) in a family of famous artists. In 1990 he was one of the first to popularize culture of Crimean Tatars. He`s hold about 80 exhibitions in Ukraine and Uzbekistan. Also he writes poems dedicated to him motherland and his nation.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain