Crimean activists fixed 179 facts of human rights violation in Crimea
Data were put in the interactive map
Activists of civic organization ‘Krym-SOS’ created an interactive map of human rights violations in Crimea. 179 facts of human rights violations were fixed, said Alim Aliyev, co-founder of Krym-SOS.
"Few days ago we represented this map to diplomats in Brussels and then we recorded 173 violations, these days 6 violation were added. The situation can even get worse," - said Aliyev.
The purpose of the map is to launch the International Commission on Human Rights. Every week violations of various types occured in Crimea, but there is no any international mission to watch such cases.
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain