Communists held a rally in honor of Lenin's birthday in Sevastopol
Several children aged 7-9 years were accepted to the pioneers
In occupied Sevastopol communists held a rally in honor of Vladimir Lenin's birthday, which is celebrated on 22 April.
During the rally the flowers were laid to the Lenin monument in the center of Sevastopol. Also the Lenin’s genuine audio speech was sounded, with which Lenin addressed the youth, and also the anthem of the USSR.
During the event, several young people were accepted to the Komsomol. They received the Komsomol tickets and the public were informed that the new members of the Komsomol “have successfully passed the test in the fundamentals of socialism and knowledge of Lenin's legacy," the report said.
It is noted that several children aged 7-9 years were accepted to the pioneers.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain