Clashes because of Russian bikers took place in Bulgaria
Opponents claimed that "in a free European Bulgaria we do not need Putin's men"
In Sofia, the Bulgarian capital, took place clashes between supporters and opponents of the arrival of bikers of odious Russian motorcycle club "Night Wolves". As a result, two people were detained by police.
Opponents of the visit of Russian bikers gathered in front of the main entrance to the temple-monument "St. Alexander Nevsky". They claimed that "in a free European Bulgaria we do not need Putin's men and the" Night Wolves ". The whole world knows what they have done in the Crimea. There is free Bulgaria, said the activists.
Russia supporters also came to the square. When the groups were in close proximity to each other, clashes broke out. The police managed to split groups of people and put a cordon of security forces between them.
Watch the video:
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars