Clashes because of Russian bikers took place in Bulgaria
Opponents claimed that "in a free European Bulgaria we do not need Putin's men"
In Sofia, the Bulgarian capital, took place clashes between supporters and opponents of the arrival of bikers of odious Russian motorcycle club "Night Wolves". As a result, two people were detained by police.
Opponents of the visit of Russian bikers gathered in front of the main entrance to the temple-monument "St. Alexander Nevsky". They claimed that "in a free European Bulgaria we do not need Putin's men and the" Night Wolves ". The whole world knows what they have done in the Crimea. There is free Bulgaria, said the activists.
Russia supporters also came to the square. When the groups were in close proximity to each other, clashes broke out. The police managed to split groups of people and put a cordon of security forces between them.
Watch the video:
Fateful events of 2017: European and American agenda 16 January, 16:52
Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent" 20 January, 10:01
McCain trusts Trump's team, but not sure about President 23 January, 10:48
Trump is ready to lift sanctions if Russia reduces its nuclear weapons 16 January, 08:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:53Donbas conflict: One Ukrainian soldier wounded
- RUSSIA23:08Agramunt to visit Saint Petersburg in late March
- UA & EU22:22Sanctions against Russia in PACE should remain until Ukrainian territorial integrity is restored, - MFA
- UA & EU21:15Agramunt encourages lifting of sanctions against Russia in PACE
- POLITICS20:34Donald Trump signs order withdrawing US from Trans-Pacific Partnership
- UA & EU20:07Poroshenko met with representatives of Ukrainian community in Tallinn
- UKRAINE TOP 19:40Yanukovych called to court on 27 and 30 January
- SOCIETY18:56Drop down and push up – PushUpChallenge in Ukraine
- SOCIETY18:53Star Wars official site reveals name for Episode VIII movie
- SOCIETY18:46Calendars with Ukrainian rescuers for best poems
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:11, 23 January Another cold spell expected in Ukraine
16:06, 23 January Ukrainian issue to be discussed at PACE winter session in Strasbourg