Civilian’s murder in southern Ukraine: Court chooses pre-trial restrictions for policemen
Prosecution pleads for detention without the right for bailout; the defense team insists on arrest in quarters
The central district court of Mykolaiv city, southern Ukraine, chooses the pre-trial restrictions for three local policemen. They are suspected in killing the unarmed civilian in Kryve Ozero village, Mykolaiv region.
112 Ukraine TV channel’s correspondent reported this on Thursday.
‘Every case is examined separately. The judge left the hall to make the decision; so currently the court has so far examined only one of the three cases – the one of Sergeant Prychypoida.
According to the reporter, the prosecutor’s office asks to sentence the suspects to detention without the right for bailout. The defense team of the three insists on arrest in quarters.
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Interior Ministry to interview Pugachov on September 26-28 26 September, 12:39
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas