Chubarov: Crimean government organize fake Crimean Tatar holiday
Hidirlez, traditionally celebrated in early May, marks the arrival of spring
According to Refat Chubarov, Head of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars, pro-Russian “government” of the peninsula organized a fake holiday, posing it as Hidirlez, the folk holiday of Crimean Tatars (nv.ua).
The authorities ordered to engage as many as possible participants in the holiday, recruiting those from schools and state-financed organizations – so as to create an image for the media to cover it as a massive event.
“On May 3, the puppet government of the temporarily occupied Crimea will hold Hidirlez, the national and religious holiday of the Crimean Tatars. The allotments were sent to schools, universities and other state-financed organizations, Chubarov said.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars