Chief Inspector of State Labor Service in Odesa region detained for taking bribe
For monetary compensation during inspections of commercial enterprises suspect didn't report in the acts on the detected violations
Ukrainian Chief Inspector of State Labor Service in Odesa region was detained while receiving a bribe of 21 000 UAH (almost 790 USD). It is reported by the press service of the SSU.
The court chose against him preventive punishment in the form of detention. The suspicion reported under part 3 of Art. 368 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
"For monetary compensation during inspections of commercial enterprises the suspect didn't report in the acts on the detected violations," - said in a statement.
While of receiving a bribe from a commercial entity representative the suspect was detained.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas