Cabinet cancels briefing on announcement of Eurovision 2017 host city
Announcement planned today at 15:00 p.m. Kyiv time
Ukraine’s Cabinet of Ministers abolished the briefing, during which the city to host the Eurovision 2017 was to be announced. The press service of the government reports this.
"A briefing on announcing the host city of the song contest Eurovision 2017 was canceled”, reads the report.
Initially the briefing was planned at 15:00 p.m. Kyiv time.
Note that Kyiv, Odesa and Dnipro claimed to host the Song Contest.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars