British company explores possibilities to launch 4G in Ukraine
Analysys Mason will explore radio frequency resource in Ukraine
National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization agreed with the British Analysys Mason about the exploration of the radio frequency resource in order to launch 4G in Ukraine, informed the Head of the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization Oleksandr Zhyvotovskiy.
“We’ve already signed the contract for exploration”, - said Zhyvotovskiy.
Though he didn’t mention the value of the contract.
The National Commission has been working on the contract since 2014.
According to UNIAN at the beginning of June 2015 President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko claimed that a transparent competition on the issue of license for 4G in Ukraine will take place in 2017.
In December 2015 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the plan of action for the launch of 4G. According to the plan the tender on 4G will take place in December 2017.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars