Breaking bad: methamphetamine drama in Donetsk region
Drug laboratory had been operating in a flat of 86-year old man
Law enforcers found a drug laboratory in one of appartment blocks in Mariupol, Donetsk region. The internal services removed toxic chemicals and equipment, which were used to synthesize methamphetamine.
As reported by the press service of the Donetsk Regional Internal Department, law enforcers also seized 25 kg of sodium hydroxide, three 30 liters cans of unknown chemicals, laboratory flask, press, foil and other equipment for the production of the drug. Also, they found masks, which were used while the producing of drugs, and traumatic weapon was also discovered there.
The flat belongs to a 86-year old man, who had been renting it.
According to preliminary data, the chemical laboratory had been operating for about 2 months. Drug manufacturers have used the methods of secrecy they "cooked" the drug in the morning when most of the inhabitants of the block of flats were out.
According to experts, the production of 1 kilogram of methamphetamine turns 5 kilograms of waste, which penetrate even into the food.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars