Body of dead climber from Ukraine found in mountains in Georgia
Georgian rescuers found the body of a young man on the mountain Ushba
In the mountains of Georgia, was found the body of a dead climber from Ukraine. It is reported by Rustavi2.
Georgian rescuers found the body of a young man on the mountain Ushba. According to the "Echo of the Caucasus", the guide Natalia Nikolashina confirmed the death of a climber.
The deceased in the mountains of Georgia man is a citizen of Ukraine. This information was confirmed by a representative of the Department of Consular Service of the MFA of Ukraine Oresta Starak.
According to the diplomats, the body will be transferred to Ukraine in the coming days. "Probably, the body will be repatriated to Ukraine in the next two days," - said Starak.
Car of Saakashvili’s close companion was blown up 5 October, 11:49
112.international Exclusive: Georgian parliamentary elections comments 15 October, 19:30
Georgian delegation to PACE didn’t’ vote for resolution on Ukraine 14 October, 12:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars