Billboard calling to stop abusing animals appeared near Kyiv circus
A billboard with stop animals abuse call appeared near Kyiv circus
A billboard with a call to stop abusing animals appeared at the main entrance to the Kyiv National Circus. This was reported by the UAnimals organization on the Facebook-page, who arranged the installation.
"We placed a billboard right next to the entrance to the National Circus of Ukraine. We hope that advertising will make at least someone to consider not visiting the circus, where the animals are tortured," - reads the statement.
The photo, posted on the billboard, shows an elephant, with the phrase: "It hurts! "\ They hit us with a sharp hook for the tricks, they "teach" horses with electric shocker, bears live in elevator-size cages."
Besides, UAnimals organization also filed a relevant petition on the President's web-site to stop exploiting animals in circus.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels