"Azov" is again picketing "Kyivmiskbud" construction company
Yesterday's rally ended with smoke bombs and clashes with police
Activists of the civil group"Azov" again made a picket at the headquarters of PJSC "Kyivmiskbud" construction company. About this wrote on Facebook a member of the picket.
"Now here is present the head of the march of Kyiv "Azov" Sergiy Filimonov, who was released on bail today. Exactlu during his last rally he was detained. Also the MP Biletsky attended the event.
"After the end of the trial, all people went to" Kyivmiskbud". There Sergiy (Filimonov, - Ed.) said he would not leave the people of Kyiv alone with the construction mafia. And all happily departed." - Wrote the participant of the picket Nina Myronyuk.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars