Austrian winemakers released wine in honor of Nadiya Savchenko
The name for the wine was chosen by Facebook Ukrainian users.
Austrian winemakers have released an exclusive wine in honor of Ukrainian Nadiya Savchenko, illegally kept in prison by Russian authorities on fabricated case, - reported Ukrainian Ambassador to Austria Olexander Scherba on Facebook.
Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko will say final word in Russian court on March 3
“Okay, I understand that Nadiya Savchenko is not up to it now... But the most powerful prison walls will fall sooner or later. And when Nadia will be released – we’ll have something to pour into a glass. Nadiya wine. Made in the best tradition of Austrian winemaking. From the best Wachau Valley vines "- wrote Olexander Scherba.
Thus, according to the diplomat, the name for the wine was chosen by Facebook Ukrainian users.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars