Identification of victims and progress of the MH 17 investigation were discussed at the Eurojust meeting
There are no details about any new results of investigation
The third coordination meeting on the investigation of Malaysian Boeing accident was held on Friday at Eurojust in Hague with the participation of 12 countries, said the press service of Eurojust on Saturday.
At the meeting there were the representatives of all, who were involved 'in the criminal investigation'. They discussed the identification of victims and the compilation of information about them, and also the progress of the criminal investigation of the accident.
The meeting was attended by prosecutors and the investigators from the countries, which included in the established in 2014 a joint team on investigation of the Netherlands, Australia, Ukraine, Belgium and Malaysia. And also from the citizens who died in the crash: Britain, Germany, the Philippines, Canada, New Zealand, Indonesia and the United States. Europol was also represented. The Head was the national representative of the Netherlands in Eurojust Khan Moral.
In communiqué of Eurojust there are no details and talks about any new results of investigation.
Earlier, October 13, the Security Council of the Netherlands published a technical report from 'Boeing' crash. According to the findings of the Security Council, 'Boeing' was shot down by Buk missile system, located in the Eastern part of Ukraine. An international team of investigators, who conducted the investigation, announced the establishment of suspects. The final phase of investigation of the accident by the Netherlands of Malaysian Boeing crash will come on February 2016.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case