At a checkpoint in northern Baghdad, a suicide bomber blew himself up
At least 11 people were killed and 32 injured
At a checkpoint in northern Baghdad, a suicide bomber blew himself up, killing at least 11 people, according to ABCNews.
The terrorist walked on foot, he detonated a bomb at one of the entrances to one of the Shiite areas. In the explosion at least 8 civilians and 3 policemen were killed, and at least 32 people were injured.
So far, none of the terrorist groups has claimed responsibility for the blast.
Yesterday in Kabul during a demonstration bomber blew himself up and took the lifes of 80 people, another 231 people were injured.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas