Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
20:56 20.08.2017 Erdogan criticizes German Foreign Minister due to statements about Turkey's interference in lections
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- POLITICS21:42US Special Representative for Ukraine Volker to visit Kyiv on August 23
- POLITICS20:56Erdogan criticizes German Foreign Minister due to statements about Turkey's interference in lections
- SOCIETY20:08Poroshenko presents modernized Ukrainian tank T-72A
- POLITICS19:20EU can't continue to rely on US for its defense, - Juncker
- SOCIETY18:32Car hits crowd in Belgium: Four people injured
- POLITICS17:46Trump decided on new strategy for Afghanistan,- Head of Pentagon
- POLITICS16:59Erdogan calls on Turkish diaspora not to vote for ruling parties of Germany
- SOCIETY16:112.5 thousand civilians killed, up to 9 thousand wounded over three years in Donbas
- POLITICS15:24Moscow court refuses to arrest Siemens turbines in Crimea
- SPORT14:37Boxing: Gvozdyk’s confident victory over Baker
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:15, 18 August Hail stones hit Lviv, Western Ukraine