Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 122 mm missiles hit Avdiivka
- SPORT22:47Russia might skip 2018 Winter Paralympics, - International Paralympic Committee
- SOCIETY22:02Ukrainian radio to be soon aired all over occupied Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:26Crimean Tatars start campaign for de-occupation of Crimea
- SOCIETY20:41Ukrainians win the 2017 World Cup in military marksmanship
- POLITICS19:58Russian Navy ships, submarine spotted near Latvian border
- POLITICS19:12Government of Ukraine simplifies issue of permit for employment of foreigners
- SOCIETY18:42Manchester bombing suspect identified
- POLITICS18:23Former CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Russia
- SOCIETY17:49Sir Roger Moore passes away at age of 89
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 23 May Dutch Senate debates on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
16:05, 23 May Russia could skip 2018 winter Paralympics in Korea