Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
19:25 22.02.2017 Russian State Duma adopted law prohibiting remittances to Ukraine through foreign payment systems
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:49Donbas conflict: Militants attack 27 times
- UA & EU23:10Polish Senate refused to remove Ukrainian nationalism from bill
- POLITICS22:38Yanukovych described his plan to return occupied territories
- SOCIETY21:52Belarus to selectively allow entry of Donbas residents with "DPR/LPR" passports
- SOCIETY21:25NASA revealed seven Earth-size planets, three of them possibly habitable
- UA & EU20:47French police detained Le Pen aides over misuse of funds
- RUSSIA20:08Sentence against political prisoner Dadin overturned in Russia
- RUSSIA19:25Russian State Duma adopted law prohibiting remittances to Ukraine through foreign payment systems
- FINANCE18:37Kyiv Court of Appeal ordered Gazprom to pay $6.4 billion fines and penalties
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:30Contain Russia with military power alone is impossible, - Turchynov
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine