Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
17:58 22.06.2017 Russia wants frozen conflict in Donbas as in Transnistria but more frightful, - Kuchma
17:47 22.06.2017 By 2020, all stations of Kyiv subway to be adapted for passengers with special needs
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- POLITICS19:05Poroshenko to visit Georgia in July
- SOCIETY18:46Poland implements new employment rule for Ukrainians
- POLITICS18:34EU Council to extend anti-Russian sanctions today, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:14Putin is only person who can settle Donbas conflict, - Kuchma
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:58Russia wants frozen conflict in Donbas as in Transnistria but more frightful, - Kuchma
- SOCIETY17:47By 2020, all stations of Kyiv subway to be adapted for passengers with special needs
- POLITICS17:04International security guarantees for Ukraine ineffective, - ex-president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:39List of hostages to be completed by the next Minsk meeting, - Leonid Kuchma
- POLITICS16:12Poroshenko holds meeting with Merkel in Brussels
- POLITICS16:03First Deputy Speaker reveals more details of Poroshenko's visit in the U.S.
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.