Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
- SOCIETY17:37Red Cross sent 190 tons of humanitarian aid to Donetsk region
- POLITICS16:58UNGA sidelines: Poroshenko met President of Turkey
- FINANCE16:29World Bank expects adoption of land reform in Ukraine this autumn
- POLITICS16:00Russia trained conventional massive nuclear missile strike at West2017, - Turchynov
- UKRAINE TOP 15:53Explosion in Uman: Police opened case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas