Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- SOCIETY12:23Subpoenas for Yanukovych officially released, - Prosecutor General’s Office
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:13Steinmeier: Prisoners’ exchange in Donbas may take place before Christmas
- UKRAINE TOP 11:55Six police officers killed in Kniazhychi, - Parubiy
- SOCIETY11:28Knyazhychi showdown: Car of state protection service had no light bars
- POLITICS10:43Yanukovych’s lawyer to show up at Prosecutor General’s Office in Kyiv
- SOCIETY09:58Ukraine marks International Volunteer Day
- SOCIETY09:14New multicopter for Ukrainian troops: Video
- RUSSIA08:31U.S. Air Force: Russia is number one threat
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:47Donbas: 82 mm mortar fire in Novozvanivka, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine