Lately, the module has been visited by two engineers of the station. They gathered samples of air and made a couple of measurements. The project has been developed by a private company from Las Vegas. The inflatable construction is much easier and cheaper to launch in space than a metal one. Scientists believe, the technology will prove useful during long-lasting space mission, like a mission on Mars.
10:01 24.04.2017 Tillerson: Anti-Russian sanctions will act until Russia returns Crimea, fully implements Minsk agreements
21:56 23.04.2017 US citizen killed, Czech Republic and Germany citizens wounded in car blast, - OSCE
Astronauts are piloting experimental inflatable module of the International Space Station (ISS)
The experiment started at the end of May, so far it has been tested only automatically.
- POLITICS11:46Mogherini: Good relations with Russia depend on Minsk agreements
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:15OSCE car explosion in Luhansk region, - photo
- UKRAINE TOP 10:39Mogherini to discuss Ukraine during her first visit to Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 10:01Tillerson: Anti-Russian sanctions will act until Russia returns Crimea, fully implements Minsk agreements
- POLITICS09:20US State Department commented on OSCE car explosion
- POLITICS08:34France’s Macron tops first round of presidential elections
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:03Militants shell 34 times, one soldier killed, two injured in ATO area
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:10Donbas conflict: 18 shelling reported in ATO area over the day
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:56US citizen killed, Czech Republic and Germany citizens wounded in car blast, - OSCE
- POLITICS21:32Incident with OSCE car explosion must be investigated, perpetrators - punished, - Poroshenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine