Armed group in Yerevan surrendered to the authorities
The remaining 20 invaders detained
The armed group that seized the building of patrol service in Yerevan on July 17, lay down their arms, informs "Interfax" referring to the National Security Service of Armenia.
"Special units of law enforcement agencies with its consistent and coordinated actions forced the members of the armed group to lay down their arms and surrender to the authorities. 20 terrorists detained. Territory of patrol police regiment is completely liberated ", - stated in the National Security Service of Armenia.
Recall, on July 17, more than 30 armed opposition members attacked the patrol police regiment,seized its building and took the police officers in hostages.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain