Antagonists and supporters of homosexual marriages holding a rally at Parliament
The actions are intensely guarded
Antagonists and supporters of homosexual marriages are holding a rally at the Parliament (Rada), reported by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
The action of antagonists of homosexual marriages is being held under the slogan “Do not eradicate family”. Its participants are claiming that in Ukraine there is a threat of approval of homosexual relations by law. They are making a stand against this, that is why they have gathered at the Parliament.
Close-by, there is a contraction being held, in which representatives of LGBT society are taking part, about 10 persons.
“They are insisting on legalization of their rights. At present they have gathered all together, everything is quiet. So far they are not communicating with each other, only claiming their requirements. All of this is being guarded by law enforcement officers, the security is tightened”, - reporter informs.
We remind that in approved by the government plan of actions on implementation of the National Strategy in the area of human rights for the period up to 2020, it is contemplated to introduce a projected law on legalization of civil homosexual marriages in 2017.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels