Annexed Crimean city invites US presidential candidate Donald Trump
The official letter encourages Trump to establish close relations with Putin
American presidential candidate Donald Trump has been invited to visit Yalta, Crimean city. A letter from the Yalta city council was written by the head of the city administration Andriy Rostenko. He emphasized on sympathy of the Crimeans to Trump’s candidacy, as states the press office of Yalta city council.
“We, the people of Russian Crimea, with a great interest follow the election campaign in the United States. We mostly support you! We like your political program, and like you as an extraordinary, courageous personality. After winning the elections, you plan to establish friendly relations with the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, and this is a great solution,” wrote Yalta city council from the annexed Crimea.
“We have got a lot in common, and it is a good reason to meet. Therefore, we, the citizens of Yalta, invite you to visit our sunny, hospitable land," as said in the letter.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain