Angelina Jolie considers invitation from annexed Crimea
The so-called Prime Minister of annexed Crimea Sergey Aksenov sent invitations to foreign celebrities calling to settle in Crimea which is planned to become a new Beverly Hills
American actress Angelina Jolie supposedly considers invitation to Crimea, the so-called head of the government in occupied by Russian Federation peninsula Sergey Aksenov said in an interview to TASS.
“Not yet, but they are considering, I suppose,” he said answering to Russian TASS question whether Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt replied to the invitation to Crimea.
He noted that the popularity of obtaining the Russian citizenship by foreign citizens is growing. "I am convinced that Crimea has a demand as well. Even more that Crimea certainly stands out in terms of its natural advantages," Aksenov said.
Earlier, Sergey Aksenov wrote an open letter to the foreign representatives of art, show business and sports inviting any celebrities who wish to obtain the Russian citizenship to Crimea, and welcomed establishment of "an analogue of the American Beverly Hills" on the peninsula.
"If reputable representatives of show business and sports as well as other celebrities want to settle in Crimea - they are welcome. If they decide to purchase property on the peninsula, to relocate or come on vacation – there will be no administrative or other barriers. We can provide assistance in finding a suitable place by the sea, in the mountains, forests and steppes, in any case - among the Crimea’s beautiful nature and wonderful climate. We will welcome if over time an analogue of the American Beverly Hills is established in Crimea"- the statement says.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain