Ancient house collapsed in Odesa, people may be buried under the rubble
The building, known as Masonic house, was in a critical condition recent decade
Front and roof remains of heritage asset on Knyazheskaya street in Odesa collapsed. The building belonged to the Russian Technical Society, known as Masonic house.
Eyewitness say that there may be people trapped under the rubble. Now 40 rescuers and 4 units of equipment. For now only witnesses speak of the people under the rubble – there were no requests to ambulance from this site and there are no sounds heard from under the rubble.
According to Emergency Situations representatives, there is a danger that the remaining tree walls may collapse. This was reported by Dumskaya.
The house was build in 1887 – 1882 and was in a critical condition recent decade. Odesa regional council sold it via the auction to the company Art Building Group for 1.6 million hrynias, which committed itself to restore the monument in its authentic look.
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa 13 October, 13:48
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars