Anadolu: Turkish army targets Daesh, PYD positions in Syria
Army shells Daesh in Jerablus, PYD in Manbij
The Turkish army on Monday has hit terrorist Daesh and PYD positions in Syria.
According to military sources in the region who spoke on condition of anonymity due to restriction on speaking to media, the army shelled Daesh positions in Jerablus as well as the PYD -- the Syrian affiliate of the PKK -- in the north of Manbij.
Both areas are located near the Syrian-Turkish border.
Read the full article here.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case