Russians are among the victims in Mali - Russian MFA
The names and number of the victims will be named after receiving the reliable information, explained the Office
Among those, who were killed in attack in the capital of Mali, there are Russian citizens, stated the official representative of Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova, RIA news.
'November 20, immediately after receiving the information about the terrorist attack in Mali, Russian Embassy joined this situation. On the morning of November 21, we can confirm that among the victims are Russian citizens. After obtaining the reliable information about the number and names, MFA will make a corresponding statement,'- said Zakharova.
Meanwhile, Ukrainian MFA stated that among the victims there are no Ukrainians. 'According to preliminary data of our citizens, among the freed hostages or those, who were killed as a result of an armed attack on a hotel in Bamako are not detected,' - said Yevhen Ignatovskyy, the representative of Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Interfax-Ukraine.
November 20, about 10 extremists captured the 170 guests and employees of the Radisson Blu Hotel in the capital of Mali, Bamako. The responsibility for the attack took an extremist group, associated with "Al-Qaeda". The country declared a state of emergency for a period of 10 days.
According to the government of Mali, as a result of terrorist attack 21 people killed.
The two assailants were also killed.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case