Ambulance on motorcycles will start operating in Kyiv in 2017
The service will be absolutely free of charge for citizens
In Ukraine, in 2017 will start an implementation of "Emergency medical assistance on motorcycles” project , and Kyiv may be the first Ukrainian city where doctors on motorcycles may appear. This is reported on the project website.
The organizers point out that the average time of arrival of doctors to the patient in Kiev is 25 minutes, and it can be reduced by 3-4 times, using motorcycles that will help to save lives in emergency situations. The service will be absolutely free of charge for the citizens.
Motorcycles will operate only during the day from 8:00 to 20:00 on weekdays and during the public (mass) events. Budgets will be different.
NGO plans on their own, at the expense of sponsors and citizens, to provide motorcycles with medicines and fuel.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars