Ambassador of Ukraine to Latvia tells how to return occupied Crimea
Today there is no military solution to return of occupied Crimea in Ukraine
The Extraordinary Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Ukraine to Latvia Yevhen Perebiynis said this, reports Latvijas Radio.
According to him, only the real economic success of Ukraine and standard of living which will become far ahead of the Russian can help to restore the status quo.
"There is only a political and diplomatic way of returning Crimea. The successful Ukraine is an integral part of this political and diplomatic path. Ukraine needs the ‘success story’. When the standard of living in Ukraine will be much higher than in Russia and the Crimea, I think it will be easier to restore the status quo and return Crimea in the Ukraine. It is the path we chose and we are moving this way”, Perebiynis said.
He added that the Crimea return and reintegration of the occupied territories is a very complex process.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case