Alasania: Two cities to host Eurovision 2017 still have drawbacks to be detailed
They have significant advantage in struggle for holding Eurovision
The Cabinet has canceled a briefing which would have to declare the city to host the Eurovision 2017. The head of the National TV and Radio Company of Ukraine Zurab Alasania said that the city, which will hold the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, has not been announced today, because the two cities have almost equal benefits.
Alasania wrote on Facebook that these two cities are Kyiv and Odesa.
He added that in spite of the advantages of these cities, there are serious drawbacks. That is why, according to Alasania, the organizing committee continues to clarify their position.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars