Akhmetov heads Focus’ richest Ukrainians rating
Not each member of the last year’s rating has got through the crisis
Businessman Rinat Akhmetov has headed Focus’ rating of the richest Ukrainians.
Practically each member of the rating is forced to think about the war with the Russian Federation. In addition to the loss of assets in Crimea and Donbas, and Russian market foreclosure for Ukrainian goods in the last year, “transit” wars made exports to CIS countries more complicated.
Nonetheless, the list of the top four has remained unchanged:
Rinat Akhmetov, Ihor Kolomoyskyi, Hennadii Boholiubov and Viktor Pinchuk.
They secure 7,2 billion dollars or 30% of the total assets of all members of the top hundred. Akhmetov has lost 60 %, has grown poor up to 3,1 billion dollars.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case