Сriminal case against Vira Savchenko opened in Russia - Feygin
Ukrainian pilot's sister is accused of contempt of court
Criminal case with regard to Nadia Savchenko's sister Vira opened in Russia - said Mark Feygin in his Twitter.
The lawyer published the photo of the commission, where Vira Savchenko is accused of the contempt of court - an insulting of judge, juror or any other person involved in providing of justice.
Vira Savchenko said to the judge Ismailov phrase "Not a judge, but shit-bag" after she was taking out from the hearing of Karpiuk and Klykh case.
Law enforcement officers have intentions to examine Vira Savchenko as a suspect.
As she explained, the judge made unreasonable accusations and comments and took her out from the courtroom. By that time it was mentioned that Vira Savchenko had not pay the fine, there were no grounds for her arrest, and everything was "pretty quickly and easily decided".
"Foreign Ministry of Ukraine is extremely indignant over the fact that law-enforcement agencies of Russian Federation initiated criminal proceeding against Vira Savchenko allegedly for reasons of contempt of court", - released by the press service of Foreign Ministry.
"Criminal proceedings against Vira Savchenko as the trial of her sister Nadia Savchenko and other Ukrainians - political prisoners of Russian Federation - are a massacre of human thought and humanism. Inhumane acts against Savchenko sisters and Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia are the application of the law of force, not the rule of law and the signs of repressive system of modern Russian government," - said in the statement.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas