AFP: Nice attack driver had five supporters, - prosecutor
All of them are now in detention
French prosecutor Francois Molins told AFP that four men and a woman were involved in preparations of the terrorist attack; the plan was developed several months before.
Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel had long plotted the carnage that killed 84 people.
It also emerged that one of the five suspects in custody, a Tunisian named Mohamed Oualid G., had filmed the scene of the crime the day after the carnage, as it crawled with paramedics and journalists.
The five suspects will be presented to anti-terrorism judges later Thursday and Molins said prosecutors had requested they be charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism, among other crimes.
Read the full article here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-truck-killer-had-support-accomplices-160754916.html?ref=gs
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Interior Ministry to interview Pugachov on September 26-28 26 September, 12:39
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain