Africans and Asians in a mass clash with Kharkiv taxi drivers
A car chased one of the foreigners
Friday night a mass brawl with participation of the foreigners (immigrants from Africa and Central Asia) took place in Kharkiv. The incident occurred about 11:30 pm, as reported on page one of the Kharkiv social publics.
"A crowd of visitors from Africa and Central Asia started a fight on Pushkinska street," as said in a statement.
According to the local police report, the conflict erupted between the foreigners and taxi drivers. A car chased one of the foreigners.
"National Guard soldiers, who were patrolling the city area, witnessed the event. They stopped the conflict and reported this fact to the police straight away," as noted in the law enforcers' report.
This fact of Kharkiv "hospitality" is not the first, which occurs this summer. A brutal attack took place June 11, a sudden attack of balaclava-clad far right adherents. The boys were armed with bats, knives, and other weapons; they stabbed people and their dogs.
Four Jordanian students were the most gravely injured, and two Ukrainians in the less serious condition were also hospitalized. Other students told journalists that the assailants obviously targeted foreign students.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars