Activists in Maidan made their demands
They demand imposition of martial law in Donbas and Crimea, equal privileges for former combatants and sanctions
Demonstrators in Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) put forward their demands, informed “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“People in Maidan put up more tents. Speakers on stage announce that the authorities do not meet criteria of the Revolution of Dignity. Among their demands are imposition of martial law in Lihansk and Donetsk regions and Crimea, they also want equal privileges for all former combatants. Activists demand sanctions for Russian assets in Ukrainian territory”, - “112 Ukraine” journalist reports.
According to "112 Ukraine" correspondent, people also demand resignaton of Governent and formation of a new Cabinet, early presidential and parliamentarian elections.
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case