Action in Nadiya Savchenko’s support took place in Kyiv
Several hundred of people attended this event, including some politicians
An action in support of Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko took place on Independence Square in Kyiv. – reported 112 Channel correspondent.
According to his words, several hundred people gathered on Maidan to protest against Nadiya’s detention. Activists held placards with the #FreeSavchenko and "Freedom to Nadiya Savchenko” inscriptions. They sang the national anthem of Ukraine and shouted out calls for Savchenko release.
Also the prayer for Ukrainian pilot was made on Maidan as part of the action.
Nadiya’s mother and sister also participate in the action. In addition, some Ukrainian politicians came to Maidan to support Nadiya Savchenko.
Watch the video from the event:
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars