Action in memory of Ukrainian military takes place in Kyiv
In total rally was attended by about 30 people, most of them - the wives and mothers of the victims among Ukrainian military in the ATO zone, particularly in Ilovaiska tragedy
At the Sofia Square in Kyiv comes to an end action in memory of the victims among Ukrainian military in the ATO zone, particularly in Ilovaiska tragedy. It is reported by the correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
In total rally was attended by about 30 people, most of them - the wives and mothers of the victims, they have told their tragic stories.
"Then people have written on the white balloons wishes to their husbands and sons, and let the balloons fly into the sky," - said the reporter.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars