Action in memory of killed journalist Sheremet takes place in Kyiv
Today his friends and colleagues mark 40 days after the journalist's death
In the center of Kyiv in the park of Heaven's hundred started the action in memory of killed in Kyiv journalist Pavlo Sheremet. It is reported by the correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
Sheremet was killed on July 20, and today people mark 40 days since his death. The event was attended by Pavlo's friends and colleagues of the journalist, the action will last until late night.
We remind, journalist Pavlo Sheremet was killed the morning of July 20 in the explosion of his car in the center of Kyiv. The car belonged to the head of the Internet edition "Ukrainian Truth" Alyona Prytula. The police qualified the explosion of car with Sheremet as murder.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case