About 300 liquidated banks’ depositors block Khreshchatyk
They let only ambulances to pass
About 300 depositors of liquidated banks continue to block the Khreschatyk Street in Kyiv. 112 Ukraine reports this.
They let only ambulances to pass. They say that they will stay here as long as necessary, but agree to meet the next morning on the Khreshchatyk Street. According to the banners, there are people from the Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv, Lviv and Slavutych.
The protesters require to return their deposits as soon as possible, or to create an interdepartmental commission, which will investigate what exactly happened with the Mykhailivskyi bank.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas