"A year ago, there was a chance to release Nadiya Savchenko", - sister
Nadiya’s mother had a meeting with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko
A year ago, there was a chance to release Nadiya Savchenko, but because of the boom these plans had been broken, - stated Nadiya’s sister Vira Savchenko during an exclusive interview to 112 TV Channel.
In the evening on April 8 Nadiya’s mother Maria went to a meeting with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. She spent a long time with the head of state, but the results of the meeting are not yet known.
The family did not disclose the information, whether there is positive progress in the liberation of Ukrainian pilot.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case