A 5-minute documentary about mass killings in Babi Yar released
A documentary by the Babi Yar Holocaust Memorial center is based on the rare videos and archive photos
A 5-minute documentary was created based on the rare videos and archive photos about dreadful mass killings in Babi Yar in Kyiv back in 1941. The film presents memories of those witnesses, who survived in a terrible tragedy. It is them, who are insisting on creating a memorial spot in Kyiv – Memory Holocaust center of victims of Babi Yar and Holocaust on the territory of Ukraine.
The first Holocaust Memorial center will be opened in Babi Yar park in Kyiv. This was stated in the press service of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
The signing ceremony of the Declaration on the intention to create a memorial center was held at the National Museum of Taras Shevchenko in Kyiv on Thursday.
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas