Wildfires in Chernobyl Zone last for 4 days
200 people with special equipment and aviation try to extinguish the fire
The fire in Chernobyl zone of alienation, which occurred August 9, already embraced 60 ha of the territory. 200 people, extinguishing equipment and aviation are involved in putting out these fires as quickly as possible.
State Emergency Service speaker Viktoria Ruban, said the drop in the number of wildfires over the last time can be attributed in part to the crews coming to fighting the fire. They remove the reeds and grass in the nearby areas. The situation is under control, but the fire is spreading rapidly.
The radiation dosimeters do not fix the increase in ionization radiation.
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas