Ukrainian goods that come to Crimea further go to Russia
Only a small amount of Ukrainian products stay in Crimea
Goods that are imported into occupied Crimea from Ukraine are later sent through the Kerch crossing to the territory of the Russian Federation, states Majlis Deputy Chairman Nariman Dzhelyalov.
"The big trucks come to Crimea and deliver the goods. The majority of Ukrainian and other products that come the Crimea via Ukraine, further are leaded to Russia through Kerch,” he stated. Dzhelyalov was quick to note that minimum number of Ukrainian goods stays in Crimea.
Despite Putin’s decree ordering destruction of sanction-busting imports, Crimean market continues to sell imported fruit and vegetables. People from all over the world signed a petition urging the Russian government not to destroy the foods but give to the poor instead. Russia has already steamrolled more than 320 tons of illegally imported food, including fruit, vegetables, poultry, diary products, beef, pork, fish and seafood.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars