Ukrainian far right to commemorate victims of Russian-led invasion of Georgia
7th anniversary of tragic events in South Ossetia will be commemorated in Kyiv near Russian embassy
This night different far right forces gather to commemorate the victims of events of 2008 in Georgia.
A prayer for Georgian and Ukrainian soldiers, speeches of officials and ATO soldiers, who participated in Russo-Georgian war, video demonstration of Russian invasion of Georgia, flash mob with candles to commemorate all the victims of Russian aggression will take place August 7-8. August 8 will be held a meeting “08.08.08 common enemy - common victory”.
Initiative belongs to Baltic-Black Sea Alliance planned measures directed against treacherous occupation policy of the Kremlin.
The event will be attended by co-founder of the Baltic-Black Sea Alliance Tamar Shavladze, Ukrainian People's Self-Defense Colonel (UNSO )Oleh Bobrovych , Ahmet Alihadzhyyev (Chechen- Ukraine friendship), Chairman of the Crimean organization of the Congress of Ukrainian Nationalists Vasyl Ovcharuk, representatives of the Congress of Ukrainian Nationalists, and Pravyi Sektor.
Russian forces swept through the Georgian territory on the night August 7-8 2008, and this night different far right forces gather to commemorate the victims of these events. While these days marks the seventh anniversary of a Russian military aggression against the independent state of Georgia, now the world witnesses how Kremlin continues its occupational policy in Eastern Ukraine.
112.international Exclusive: Georgian parliamentary elections comments 15 October, 19:30
Car of Saakashvili’s close companion was blown up 5 October, 11:49
Georgian delegation to PACE didn’t’ vote for resolution on Ukraine 14 October, 12:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case