Ukrainian children from Donbas spend vacations in Germany
40 of them were placed in Düppel youth center, Zehlendorf district, and 20 went to Neustrelitz, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
July 19 Germany hosted on vacations 60 children from IDP families from east of Ukraine.
40 of them were placed in Düppel youth center, Zehlendorf district, and 20 went to Neustrelitz, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, where they stayed in a local family center.
Boys and girls from the Donetsk and Lugansk regions will stay in Germany for two weeks. Then there will be two more groups of children from Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk. All the guys who came today were selected through a volunteer organization "Stantsia Kharkiv”.
The organizer of the trip is German organization “Partners Osteuropa gGmbH”, which has received this grant from the German Foreign Ministry and involved the sponsors. Neustrelitz allocated its own local funds to help Ukrainian children.
Kharkiv region hosted 400 thousand IDPs from Donbas, 250 thousand of which live in Kharkiv city. They live in dormitories, modular houses provided by Germany, or with their local relatives.
Donbas: Heavy fire in Luhansk direction 3 December, 22:58
26 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ 4 December, 07:49
Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction 4 December, 23:23
Donbas: One Ukrainian soldier wounded, no deaths over past 24 hours 4 December, 13:51
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region