Ukrainian children from Donbas spend vacations in Germany
40 of them were placed in Düppel youth center, Zehlendorf district, and 20 went to Neustrelitz, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
July 19 Germany hosted on vacations 60 children from IDP families from east of Ukraine.
40 of them were placed in Düppel youth center, Zehlendorf district, and 20 went to Neustrelitz, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, where they stayed in a local family center.
Boys and girls from the Donetsk and Lugansk regions will stay in Germany for two weeks. Then there will be two more groups of children from Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk. All the guys who came today were selected through a volunteer organization "Stantsia Kharkiv”.
The organizer of the trip is German organization “Partners Osteuropa gGmbH”, which has received this grant from the German Foreign Ministry and involved the sponsors. Neustrelitz allocated its own local funds to help Ukrainian children.
Kharkiv region hosted 400 thousand IDPs from Donbas, 250 thousand of which live in Kharkiv city. They live in dormitories, modular houses provided by Germany, or with their local relatives.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case