Ukrainian Software Development forum 3.0 to be held in Kyiv this September
Key market players, authorities, national and foreign experts gather for discussion on IT-sector in Ukraine
This is the third annual Ukrainian Software Development, organized by the "Information technologies of Ukraine" Association.
This year at the third time will gather the key market players, authorities, national and foreign experts to create large-scale communication platform for discussion of the main trends, problems and prospects of the industry.
The main topics of the review on forum are global market software development: the global trends and current position, the Ukrainian IT industry, its threats and opportunities, development trends, new approaches to sales during the crisis conditions, the government policy in the field of IT (new taxes, regulation etc), management of IT company - new challenges and tasks.
Among the speakers will show up Serhiy Kvit (Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine), Oleksandr Danchenko (Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada), Taras Kytsmey (President and Co-Founder of SoftServe), Nikolay Royenko (President of Miratech) etc.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars