15:54 28.06.2017 Bomb explosion strikes SSU vehicle in Donetsk region, one person killed, four wounded
Ukraine won’t hold a military parade on the Independence Day, August 24
March of Independence is to take place instead
August 23, the Day of the National Flag, will be official at the Sofia area. "At 9:00, a ceremony of raising the national flag with the participation of President of Ukraine will be held. The state flags will be raised simultaneously in all the cities of Ukraine, and in all the military units. At the same time, all Ukrainian embassies will also raise Ukrainian flags,” said Kovalchuk.
Memorial event is planned to be held in Park Slavy, Kyiv. In particular, at 12:00 AM a will be a nationwide minute of silence to commemorate those killed during anti-terroristic operation.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:42Security Service reveals details of vehicle explosion near Kostiantynivka
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:01No losses among Armed Forces in Eastern Ukraine over past day, — Lysenko
- UA & EU16:33EU prolongs economic sanctions against Russia until January 31, 2018
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:54Bomb explosion strikes SSU vehicle in Donetsk region, one person killed, four wounded
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:21Toretsk on the verge of humanitarian disaster
- POLITICS14:36European People's Party in PACE voted for resignation of Agramunt
- SOCIETY13:58Large-scale cyber attack on corporate and state networks stopped, - Cabinet
- SOCIETY12:27Today Ukraine celebrates Constitution Day
- SOCIETY11:42Polish journalists urge Russia to release Ukrainian correspondent Sushchenko
- RUSSIA10:56US State Department informs on labor camps for DPRK citizens in Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine