Ukraine won’t hold a military parade on the Independence Day, August 24
March of Independence is to take place instead
August 23, the Day of the National Flag, will be official at the Sofia area. "At 9:00, a ceremony of raising the national flag with the participation of President of Ukraine will be held. The state flags will be raised simultaneously in all the cities of Ukraine, and in all the military units. At the same time, all Ukrainian embassies will also raise Ukrainian flags,” said Kovalchuk.
Memorial event is planned to be held in Park Slavy, Kyiv. In particular, at 12:00 AM a will be a nationwide minute of silence to commemorate those killed during anti-terroristic operation.
- UA & EU13:25Vienna police detained Yushchenko’s ex-adviser in Firtash case, — media
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:43Militants attacked Mayorsk checkpoint with machine guns
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:11Repair crews are awaiting confirmation to start reconstruction of filtration plant
- SOCIETY11:29Syrian cinematographer who worked on Oscar nominated film was denied entry to US
- UKRAINE TOP 10:48Radio Vesti team decided to resign
- UKRAINE TOP 10:14Police detained administrators of "blue whale" suicide groups in social networks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:27Avdiivka left with no electricity due to shelling, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:50Egypt raises foreign visitors' visa costs to 60 dollars
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:0692 enemy attacks reported in ATO zone, 12 Ukrainian soldiers wounded
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Militants fired 47 times, five Ukrainian servicemen wounded
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:44, 24 February People protest in Ternopil against use of peat instead of coal for heating