21:33 24.01.2017 Poroshenko urges Finnish authorities to increase pressure on Russia in hostage release issue
Ukraine won’t hold a military parade on the Independence Day, August 24
March of Independence is to take place instead
August 23, the Day of the National Flag, will be official at the Sofia area. "At 9:00, a ceremony of raising the national flag with the participation of President of Ukraine will be held. The state flags will be raised simultaneously in all the cities of Ukraine, and in all the military units. At the same time, all Ukrainian embassies will also raise Ukrainian flags,” said Kovalchuk.
Memorial event is planned to be held in Park Slavy, Kyiv. In particular, at 12:00 AM a will be a nationwide minute of silence to commemorate those killed during anti-terroristic operation.
- SOCIETY22:14Case of Dnipro cop killer passed to court
- POLITICS21:33Poroshenko urges Finnish authorities to increase pressure on Russia in hostage release issue
- SPORT20:48Kharkiv to host European Amateur Boxing Championships
- POLITICS20:02Ukraine’s PACE Delegation head: We’ve got to hope for EU-Ukraine visa free regime
- POLITICS19:18Poroshenko to Russian reporters: ‘Stop killing Ukrainians!’
- SOCIETY18:476-year-old boy shot in Dnipro
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:32Siversky Donets river faces chemical pollution danger
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:54National Police official fired for commemorating Berkut officer
- POLITICS17:11Elections in Ukraine’s united territorial communities slated for April 30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:57SBU: Savchenko’s lists do not correspond to reality
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine