Ukraine ratified international agreements on scientific cooperation between Ukraine and the EU
"Horizon 2020" were supported by Ukrainian MPs
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine supported the draft laws on ratification of documents on the scientific and technological cooperation between Ukraine and European Union, reported on the site of Ministry of Education.
Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union on scientific and technological cooperation and ratification of an Agreement on Ukraine's participation in the European Union "Horizon 2020 - Framework Program for Research and Innovation" were supported by Ukrainian MPs.
Minister of Education and Science Serhiy Kvit highlighted that ratification of international agreements is really significant step, because Ukrainian scientists from numerous universities and academic institutions will have an opportunity to access financial resources amount to 80 billion euros on a competitive basis. "This is the real way to European integration, creation of appropriate conditions for the development of our science”, said Kvit.
In addition, the ratification of the Agreement on the participation of Ukraine in the EU Programme "Horizon 2020 - the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation" will complete the internal procedures necessary for its entry into force. Thus, Ukraine will be able to enter the new level of partnership with the EU in the field of science, technology, universities, research institutions, Ukraine will be able to joint researches, and create a basis for structural reforms in science.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels