Ukraine continues to support Crimean media
Ukraine will continue to support Crimean media “in exile”, as states Ministry of Informational Policy
The state will continue to support the Crimean media “in exile” in the broadcasting on the occupied territories and abroad, said advisor to the Minister of Information Policy of Ukraine Serhiy Kostynskyi during a press conference “Informational amnesia? Why Ukrainians forget about Crimea?”.
"The Ministry has supported the broadcast of several programs at the regional level. In the future the support should cover "Hromadske.Krym", "Krym.Realii" analytical television program "Chornomorska TRC", "ATR", information agency "Center for Investigative Journalism" and "Voice of Crimea", - Kostynskyy said. - They provide broadcasting of "Ukraine Tomorrow", created by the Ministry of Information Policy, and TV Company "Krym", which is being restored".
The full coverage of Crimean issues needs help national media.
"Crimean media produce a large amount of unique television content: news, analytics, journalistic programs and documentaries. But in order to enlarge the audience of these programs among the mainland viewers, Crimean journalists needs help of some independent cable media. Crimeans hope that they will be given a hand, "- said Serhiy Kostynskyi.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas