As stated by the local highway patrol, two car accidents took place in Donetsk region for the last day. A driver of a car carrying Ukrainian soldiers lost control and got out of the driveway, what caused a crash. The driver died on the spot, two other soldiers are hospitalized. It took place near Novoselivka.
Another accident occurred near Marinka. A vehicle struck the roadside bomb causing the death of civilian. The woman got out of the car few time before the explosion, while her husband turned out.
As was reported before, 86 car accidents took place during the last day in Ukraine, killing 10 and injuring 110 people.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case