Turkey is the most popular country for Ukrainian tourists
Number of Ukrainian, who went on holiday to Turkey in June was 92,426 people, which is 5% more than in June last year
Ukraine took 9th place in the list of countries whose citizens crossed the border in Turkey in June, according to the statistics of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkey, states UNIAN.
"Center of tourism" notes that amount of this year Ukrainian tourists is half as small as for the first half 2014. The tourists traveling abroad try to spend less money and choose cheaper destinations. In this regard, the Turkish ministry said that despite this fact, Turkey is the most popular destination among Ukrainian. The number of Ukrainian citizens traveling to Turkey will remain stable, according to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkey.
The leader by number of tourists this year is Germany. Also in the top five countries ranking are Russia (1,454,618 people), the UK (950,313 people), Bulgaria (828 418 people) and Georgia (825 378 people).
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels