Today world marks global Free Savchenko Day
Make some Noise for Nadia, freedom cannot be jailed
September 28, starts a global campaign for the liberation of Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko, who has been held in Russian prison for more than a year already. She is accused of the killing of two Russian journalistst in Donbas. Previously Savchenko was accused of aiding the crime.
The action is supported by the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Numerous Ukrainian diplomatic bodies shared the photoes of the protests held allover the world.
UK Prime Ministers residence, 10 Downing Street.
"Make some Noise for Nadia! Freedom can not be Jailed!" is the slogan of the action.
The solidarity action takes place in Rome, Italy.
United States Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt twitted: "Ongoing injustice: Nadiya Savchenko’s detention is illegal + immoral. Russia must free her immediately free Savchenko".
"We ask world leaders at UN GA today to demand from Putin free Savchenko & other political prisoners," states Ukrainian Embassy in Poland.
Ukrainian Embassy in Latvia also expressed the solidarity in the Free Savchenko Day.
The consideration of the case concerning Nadia Savchenko will take place September 29. In general, Russian court concidered to hold 12 hearings on the matter during October.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case