The Military Medical Clinical Centre of Western Region hosted 150 specialists from Ukraine, Canada, and the United States.
International medical conference on rehabilitation of wounded military with neurological complications held in Lviv
International medical conference took place at Military Medical Clinical Centre In general, the conference was attended by over 150 specialists from Ukraine, Canada, the United States.
“Clinic of Neurosurgery and Neurology is really successful. We use advanced methods of treatment and rehabilitation of soldiers,” stated Medical Service Colonel Ivan Haida.
For three days the participants have an opportunity to discuss topical issues of rehabilitation of wounded military with neurological complications, share their own best skills, watch documentary films.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas